I'm a sad little emo girl, living in my rubber duck world.

I'm 5'7 with brown hair. I love to dance, sing, and be dorky. Carebears are evil; they will take over the world one day. I dispise glue, it makes me mad >.< I'm such a sad little emo girl.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

GRR!

Guys are idiots and they are all duches.
I swear I'm in capable of being in love.
I refuse to let anybody get close to me, so I push them away and they leave me.
So, maybe this is my fault??
I'm such a confused little emo girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

Emo girl-yes, I can agree.

Incapable for someone to love- That, I don't believe.

You sad little emo kid. *pats you on the head* In the end there will be no bullets in the gun, and it will piss you off; to the point that you smash the rubber gun on the desk.

10:00 PM  
Blogger  said...

Sounds like something I would do.....

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home