I'm a sad little emo girl, living in my rubber duck world.

I'm 5'7 with brown hair. I love to dance, sing, and be dorky. Carebears are evil; they will take over the world one day. I dispise glue, it makes me mad >.< I'm such a sad little emo girl.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

So, yeah. I've decided to do something.
I'm going to shoot myself.







With a rubber gun, full of gummy worms.
I will torture the gummy worms first, by leaving them in the microwave for only a few seconds.
Then I will take them out, laugh at their melted butts, then shove them together and make them have sex. This means I will sit on the floor, rubbing them together, and mak kissy noises. Their butts will melt together and they will forever be having sex.

Then; OH THEN; I will shove the horny little bastards into my pink and black, rubber, skull and cross bones gun. Stick it to my head. And pull the rubber trigger.

Death by gummy worms will be written on my death certifict. Everyone will laugh at my funeral. And nobody will miss me.

End of story.

[[--The Sad Little Emo Girl--]]

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

That seems to be the perfect way to die. Mine personally is jumping off my bed into a pole of gummy worms and rubber duckies. Where then the killer bees will take over and sting me until I die. I'll have to log onto yahoo messenger, of course, seeing as the killer bees have to sting me; by repeatilty hitting ctrl and g (buzz).

10:18 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

Sorry. Just caught the comment on Andy's gay blog.

I'd like to ask you a favor.

Shut the fuck up.

6:50 PM  
Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

Ignore George.

Don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry for. You made your choice. I can't make up your mind for you. It's your decision to talk to me. It's not mine. I can't force you to talk to me and I can't force you not to. It's your own decision.

I've let you down. I can understand why someone wouldn't talk to me. A lot can happen with what someone does. Whether you chose to listen to someone else. or just listen to yourself.

Lives change in so many ways. Lives change each and every day. You can't help who you are, and I can't help who I am. What I'm trying to say, but doesn't seem like it, is that it's your choice on if you want to talk to me, not someone elses. It's only your choice.

6:28 PM  
Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

Update doll, it's about time you did. =]]

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home