I'm a sad little emo girl, living in my rubber duck world.

I'm 5'7 with brown hair. I love to dance, sing, and be dorky. Carebears are evil; they will take over the world one day. I dispise glue, it makes me mad >.< I'm such a sad little emo girl.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

So yeah, I'm so totally updating bitches!
I always forget about this thing until I want to talk to Andy. It sucks. I'm so dumb.
*hits forehead 3 times*
Alot of shit has been going on.
Life sucks and then you die eh?
*randomly rocks out to Avril Lavigne*
Shut up. She rules, you suck. Suck a dick and die.
kthnx.
Well, I guess I ain't got too much to say now.
Holla back homies.
*throws up a gang sign, but it's retarded, so I shoot myself in the foot cuz I'm gay like that*
YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOUR M.O.M is gay. Yeah, that's right. She is. We had wild lesbian sex last night on my bed. And she loved it. Haha. I rule.
kthnx.
Holla back dawgs!

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

I got yahoo back. So, I'll be able to talk to you after tomorrow. I've been quiet busy lately though. Seems you have yourself too. So, whenever okay yeah my aim is South0Side07 it's all over my blogger i don't see how u didnt see it lol...but any nuts love you ttyl

2:17 PM  
Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

it's totally STRAIGHT...not gay...STRAIGHT

2:19 PM  
Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

yeah i don't have yahoo again computer fked up so i'm back to just AIM and i'll be on a lot again. i was busy this week. but so far the rest of the week no lol. but yeah basically just on aim now b/c my computer went re re on me again...well i'll talk to you sometimes soon

12:52 PM  
Blogger xdirtyprettythingx said...

I totally agree with you about the carebear thing, we should have like a cult or something! comment me back, you sound like more fun than half the people on this blogspot.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home